Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Project 366 -- Day 2

January 2nd.

And then of course there will be the days that I forget to take a decent picture... It just so happens that this happened for me on Day 2. Phooey.

I was just about to resign myself to the fact that my 365-6 days would have to begin on January 3rd instead of the 1st, when I remembered that I took a video of the girls yesterday evening. So, I'm settling for a still shot stolen from one of the videos and edited as well as possible.



Looking past the quality, it is still a pretty cute shot of my Sweet Pea... She was showing off how she can now count to ten (with a little help with "six" and "seven"), giving me a very enthusiastic, "Nine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!