Monday, January 9, 2012

I ♥ Faces -- Best Face Photo from 2011


2011 was a great year for firmly establishing a significant place for photography in my life. I got my first DSLR, my first prime lens, opened a little photography business, and learned a TON! (I had a ton to learn, so it was good I started learning it!) I had the opportunity to photograph quite a few families and got so many beautiful faces into my camera that I had a very difficult time narrowing it down to my top choice for the year. But of course, nothing pulls at my heart strings like my own babies, so I kept coming back to a few photos of my three little cuties. In the end, I had to go with this one of my two oldest.


Yes, they really do love each other and give each other spontaneous hugs like this! When we go for walks, one will get several paces ahead of the other, then turn back, and they will call each other's names as they go running into each other's arms. Of course they have their moments of arguing and bickering with one another, but overall they are total sweethearts, and it shows.

Head over to iheartfaces.com for many more awesome entries!

3 comments:

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!