Monday, December 5, 2011

I ♥ Faces -- "On Your Feet"





This was from my first "official" photo shoot, taken this summer. The session is so far still one of my faves, and this picture was one of my favorites from the shoot. Such a sweet image of trust and confidence that a little boy has in his dad. I ♥ those chubby little legs and baby feet!

Lots of cute feet over at iheartfaces.com this week... Check it out!

UPDATE:
My picture made Amy & Angie's Favorites list!! You have no idea how excited I am!!! Maybe all these exclamation points will give you a hint!!!!!! ;-)


6 comments:

  1. Love the contrast of the spiffy shoes and the chubby feet...and your composition in the upper right...as if the viewer is walking toward them....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the comparison! Friend from IHF. I entered one too! Would love for you to check it out. http://bit.ly/u5Fr3b

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the low angle!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!