Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Project 366 -- Day 1

January 1st.

I have been hearing about the Project 365 idea for several years... That is, to post a photo taken each day of the year, the goal being (naturally) to document everyday life, as well as challenging myself to practice my photography at least once every day. When I first heard about it, I thought it sounded like a goal too lofty for me to achieve, but I think perhaps the year has come when I may be able to manage it. Here's hoping anyway.

Of course, I would pick the one year out of four when there are not actually 365 days in the year. Oh well. So I guess this will be calling this "Project 366." Just so we're all clear on that. :-p

My first picture was taken after church on New Year's Day. I had meant to get this picture on Christmas Eve, but my oldest was sick, so we ended up staying home from church that day. I think this probably worked out better anyway.



L-R:
Daughter #3, who will henceforth be known on this blog as "Sweet Pea."
Me
The Hubby
Daughter #2, who will be known as "Little Miss Personality" (or "LMP").
Daughter #1, who will be known as "Princess."

And of course, I am going to post things late from days previous (as I am doing right now)... But the pictures will (hopefully) all be from the correct dates, so it won't be cheating that much, right? Right.

...On with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!