Monday, January 2, 2012

I ♥ Faces -- Silly Holiday Photos


This week, I ♥ Faces (iheartfaces.com) is having another just-for-fun photo challenge featuring silly holiday photos. I had two from this holiday season that I thought fit the bill...

#1: Nine out of twelve of my parents' grandchildren,
blowing out the advent candles together on Christmas evening...

(Picture taken almost entirely by the light of the Christmas tree, hence the graininess.)

...and #2: This picture of one of my brothers with my youngest daughter,
who was apparently NOT happy about having her picture taken at this particular moment.


Reminds one of the Greek comedy / tragedy theater masks, no?


(Not my photo... no entry in challenge!)

1 comment:

  1. haha, the little one crying is priceless, great photo!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!