Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I ♥ Faces -- "By the Book"




This picture may not make much sense at first glance. I mean, where is the "book" mentioned in the theme, anyway? Well, take a closer look. There it is in the center of the picture, on my girls' laps. I was trying to get a cute picture of them looking at a book together. Instead, they used the book as a platform on which to play with their plastic animals. Why on earth a lion, a miniature zebra, and a giant octopus are playing together, I will never know... But they were playing right along, having a whole long conversation between their animals, right there on top of that book! (I thought it was pretty cute.)

You may also notice that DD#1 on the left has her arm in a makeshift sling. She tweaked her wrist a little during some rough play with Daddy the previous night, but with the fuss she put up about it, you would have thought it was broken or at least badly sprained! So I wrapped it up and put it in this little sling, and thankfully this activity with her little sister kept her mind off the gruesome pain for a little while. (It magically got healed when Daddy decided to play with her again that night, though... Hmmm...)

Check out lots more great "by the book" photos at iheartfaces.com!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! It looks like something my son would do!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!