Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Silly Daddy



I found this contest through a friend's blog and thought I would join in. :-) Photography has always been a hobby of mine, so though I am not a pro, I have a lot of fun with it. My normal blog is private, so I started this one to display some of my photographic experiments, and in particular, to enter this contest. :-) Please check out some of the other entries at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com!

I didn't have time to get to the kids' entry (and there are already TONS in there anyway), but here is my entry for the ADULTS category. The week's theme is silly. This is a picture of my husband being silly with one of our little girls. (He is a pro at getting her to laugh!)


3 comments:

  1. This photo has such personality! I just love the interaction going on. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved this shot, btw, since the first time I saw it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!