Monday, February 23, 2009

Summer Dress


As my entry for the iHeartFaces Kids' category this week (B&W theme), I chose this photo of my daughter. I love the expression on her face as she pauses for a peaceful second in the middle of her exploratory rampage about the backyard.

I added a twinge of graininess to the picture, as I thought the B&W theme could call for an old-fashioned feel. Not sure if I pulled it off or not... oh well. :-)



At the time of this posting, there are only about 60 entries so far (out of the usual 200+), and I'd say there are already a Top Ten to be had among those. So, I have no delusions of grandeur with this photo... but I figure, why not?! It's fun! And I love to hear from those of you who visit, so please leave me a comment! (Constructive criticism is welcome. I have a comparatively amateurish camera, so I can only do so much with it, but I appreciate any tips you might have.)

And be sure to check out all the other great entries and join the fun at iheartfaces.blogspot.com!

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute photo - I really like the texture of the grass in the background!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!