Thursday, May 9, 2013

I ♥ Faces -- "Play"

This month's theme at iheartfaces.com is "Play." I was planning to take a new photo for this challenge, but then the thought struck me that I already had the perfect one I wanted to enter...

http://www.mirrorsoflifephoto.com/

I took this photo at the end of a large family shoot last fall. This little girl was a sweetheart for the extended family pictures, but after that she had decided she was done smiling for the day. But when her (very smart) aunt brought out a bottle of bubbles, the smiles and giggles returned in an instant, and she enjoyed a nice little session of chasing after bubbles with her cousins. Such an adorable little girl, and so glad I was able to be there to capture her happiness while she played!

Check out more "Play" photos at I Heart Faces!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Totally cute kid, but even better is the movement. Love bubbles, they're little miracle workers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!