Monday, April 8, 2013

I ♥ Faces -- "Wind"

Wow, it's been a while! Good to be back for another photo challenge. :-)

This month's theme at iheartfaces.com is "Wind." It was a gorgeous day out today... warm and sunny, with a refreshing breeze blowing through every now and again. Not too much in the way of actual wind, I'd say, but enough to cool the air when the sun started to feel a bit hot... or, as can be seen here, enough to stir my girls' hair to cool their necks and make for a pretty, whimsical effect.

http://www.mirrorsoflifephoto.com/

Love my girls to pieces... and they truly adore each other as well!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet hug. Very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet was the first word to come to my mind as well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sweet when siblings love on each other. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!