Sunday, June 26, 2011

I ♥ Faces -- "A Touch of Whimsy"


This is one of my daughter's little friends with whom I got to go on a little photo shoot. My SIL was the main photographer, but I enjoyed tagging along and snapping as many of the more candid shots as I could. I loved the shots I got of this girl by a quaint little pond and the fence that encircled it. This kid sure knows how to work that camera with her spunky, playful, sweet personality and pretty face. It says a touch of whimsy to me... how about you? :-)



Check out the other entries on iheartfaces.com!

7 comments:

  1. She's adorable and I love her sweet expression and the lovely background. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the expression on her face... sweet and little cheeky in there... Lovely capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so happy! great capture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! The expression on her face is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...what a cutie! I like that location a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet capture, love the green in her shirt, it just really draws the eye in

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!