Saturday, June 11, 2011

I ♥ Faces -- "Bright and Vivid"





My little red-head is terrible with posing and doing what I ask when I'm trying to photograph her. When I can capture a candid shot, however, her bright, vivid personality shines clearly through. All three of my girls have plenty of personality, but this one takes the cake. I'm pretty convinced she's going to be an actress when she grows up. This picture shows just a mild example of what I see every day. Please let me know what you think of this picture! (I'd appreciate any compliments OR criticism!)

And don't forget to check out the other fantastic entries on iheartfaces.com!

6 comments:

  1. Love her expression! Great capture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww she looks so happy! Great expression captured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness this is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Such a happy expression!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! Lol she looks so happy! Thank you for the kind words on my blog as well!! <3

    www.wendhyjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!