Monday, March 9, 2009

Smilin' Eyes


The theme for this week's iHeartFaces contest is "Creative Crop." Here is my entry for the KIDS category, cropped from a picture of my baby girl.



And this is what the original looked like...


I love this week's theme, because it gives us the chance to see everyone's photos before editing! Plus, it's cool to be challenged to experiment with different angles and cropping ideas. :-) Hope you head over there, too, to check out all the other great entries! iheartfaces.blogspot.com

p.s. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little face! The cropping just enhances that cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute with a beautiful smile! Great crop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her eyes!!! Great job on the cropping and enhancing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!