Monday, March 9, 2009

Captured... By My Own Camera


The theme at iHeartFaces this week is "Creative Crop." My entry for the ADULTS category is a self-portrait... which I have never really done much of before, so this was creative for me to begin with! Then I also cropped the photo down further, and played with it a bit. :-)



This is what the original looked like...



Pardon me for repeating myself here (if you saw my kids' entry), but I love this week's theme, because it gives us the chance to see everyone's photos before editing! Plus, it's cool to be challenged to experiment with different angles and cropping ideas. :-) Hope you head over there, too, to check out all the other great entries! iheartfaces.blogspot.com

p.s. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The crop changes the photo so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice editing... Love the angle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great editing! I love the way you shifted the angle. It's a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!