Monday, January 13, 2014

I ♥ Faces -- Best Face of 2013 Challenge

This month is the Best Face of 2013 Challenge at I ♥ Faces! I had a tough choice between several different photos this year (both family and clients), but in the end, I decided to go with this photo of my sweet little boy. I took this a few weeks ago while my kids and I were out enjoying an unusually warm December day. My little buddy was getting sleepy, but he was stubbornly staying awake and kept staring at me with those beautiful, sleepy eyes... I had to get a picture, and now I just can't stop staring at it! I'm biased, I know, but could he be any more adorable? ;-)

(See more of my work at www.mirrorsoflifephoto.com)

Check out more beautiful "Best Face" photos at www.iheartfaces.com!

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable. And he doesn't even look sleepy to me : ).
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!