Saturday, March 17, 2012

Project 366 -- Days 70-71

March 10th-11th.

We built a new playset in our backyard this weekend. And since this was a rather big project, I couldn't pick just one photo for each day, now could I? So I'm including a few extras to show you the progression. The first three are from different days, and the last two are my actual entries for the 10th and 11th.



This is what the playground looked like before. ...Well, not exactly. This was what it looked like about 3 years ago. I just forgot to take a picture of the whole set before the hubby started tearing it down. It was actually in a lot worse shape than it looks like in the above picture (and a lot less snowy.)



This is more like what it actually looked like "before"... except that the hubby had already removed the slide and ripped off part of the top of the tower. The wood was so rotted that the hubby is literally tearing this thing apart with his bear hands in this picture.



The bare grounds... ready for new construction. (The new slide is hanging out, waiting to be put up.)



And here we have the nearly-completed new playset (March 10th)...



And the fully-complete playset (March 11th). MUCH nicer and sturdier than the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!