Saturday, February 11, 2012

Project 366 -- Day 37

February 6th. (Picture actually taken on the 8th.)

So remember how I had a great excuse when I forgot to take a picture one day last month? Well, this time, I don't. I just... well... forgot. So here is a make-up picture from a couple days later.



I know I need to expand my picture-taking horizons beyond just people, so I tried a few of some things around my house. Well, that was one reason anyway... the other one being that all my human subjects were already in bed when I remembered to take a picture.

These are my girls' little wicker rocking chairs. Got these at a yard sale one day for a little bit of nothing, and they have been some of my favorite things around the house ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!