Monday, October 24, 2011

I ♥ Faces -- "Let Them Be Little"



Being the mom of three kids under 5, I am surrounded by little ones every day. (One is leaning up against me on the couch as I type, while the other two play in the next room.) I debated whether to post a picture of one of them here, but in the end I decided to share another favorite from the newborn session I had last weekend. I just love the image of this tiny little girl, snuggled up against her mama, her tiny head cradled in her mother's hand. She had been a bit crabby and unsettled a few minutes before as I tried to take pictures of her by herself, but here with her mama, she was perfectly content.


Check out all the other adorable pictures of little ones at iheartfaces.com this week!

1 comment:

  1. So incredibly sweet. I have two under two and I love this capture!! and the choice of B&W spot on!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!