Monday, September 26, 2011

I ♥ Faces -- People's Choice



Sooo excited about this week's entry! I got my first new lens this past week (a 50mm f/1.8), and WOW! I am loving the results. This picture above is my favorite from the new lens so far, featuring one of my daughters. This kiddo lucked out and got her daddy's reddish curls, and I am oh-so in love with them! I was so happy that I finally caught a picture that does them justice!

Check out lots more awesome photos during iheartfaces' People's Choice week and vote for your favorites on iheartfaces.com!

4 comments:

  1. Great job using that new lens...I so want one, too! She is a cutie with those to-die-for red curls :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely done, great lens, beautiful colors - love how the curl frames her eye -- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this...so sweet...perfect colors and focus...lovely how she's hiding a bit behind her curls...love!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!