Monday, May 23, 2011

I ♥ Faces -- "Yellow"



I love how my little strawberry-blonde curly head looks in yellow, so naturally my photo for the "yellow" category had to be of her.



I'm guessing the "yellow" theme has something to do with the approach of summer, and summer has certainly come to visit us today. Ninety degrees, humid, and HOT!! But we braved the outdoors (and the buggies, of which my daughter pictured above is apparently terrified) at least long enough to get this picture. I'm glad we did. :-)

Check out lots of beautiful "yellow" photos on iheartfaces.com!

10 comments:

  1. So precious! Love how the yellow really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! She looks so good in yellow! And send some of your warmth towards Boston - it's 50 and rainy here today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her Shirley Temple curls and pink cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just want to squeeze her! What an adorable little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! She's such a doll! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a BEAUTIFUL little girl! Her cheeks are so kissable and she looks like a little cherub! Great shot :-)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    <3 Wendhy

    www.wendhyjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!