Tuesday, April 14, 2009

iHeartFaces: Week 14 -- Discovering Dandelions


For the kids' category:



Unfortunately, I was out of town and couldn't find my camera among my luggage on Easter, so I'm settling for a spring photo. This is one of my favorites from a while back: my older daughter last spring, examining her first dandelion. It obviously required a lot of concentration. ;-)

Please check out the other great entries at iheartfaces.blogspot.com! Oh, and would love to hear any comments / critiques you have for me. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I like this picture! The colors are great and I'm always one to zoom in close on sweet babies, too. My entry this week is very similar to yours. I wish mine had that green, green grass though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classic toddler inspection picture! Every parent can identify with that intent gaze at new objects. Be aware of body parts when framing your shot. In this case, cutting at the waist is fine, but I am missing her left elbow. If you had moved a bit to your right, you would have captured her entire torso. Still, a very cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet pic... she is such a cutie! I love the way she's holding the flower with her dimpled little baby hands..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great shot! :-) I love when my daughter studies things like that! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments or critiques that you have for me!